When you rely on a tactical optic to keep you in the game, you’ve got to be ready to shine, day or night. The AMG UH-1 Gen II is the close-quarters solution you’ve been asking for, offering an incredibly fast holographic display to conquer every close-quarters situation, now with four night-vision compatible settings and a dedicated night-vision button. A large viewing window makes this door-kicker even faster, and a sleek, snag-free build looks and maneuvers great. The lightning-quick EBR-CQB reticle is designed to dominate in close, and our FHQ technology virtually eliminates stray light emissions for stealth shooting. Duty never sleeps, and the AMG UH-1 Gen II is ready to light your way.
Made in the USA with UK reticle.
AMG UH-1 Gen II Holographic Sight Dimensions (in inches)
Included in the Box: CR123A Battery
- Mount Type Weaver/Picatinny
- Magnification 1x
- Dot Color Bright Red
- Dot Size 1 MOA
- Eye Relief Unlimited
- Adjustment Graduation 1/2 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 100 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 100 MOA
- Parallax Setting Parallax Free
- Length 3.9 inches
- Weight 11.6 oz
- Product Manual (PDF) Download
- Parts Diagram (PDF) Download
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Brightness Settings 15 Levels
- Unlimited Eye Relief Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- Parallax Free All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered "parallax free" and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Night-Vision Compatibility Dedicated button with 4 night-vision compatible illumination settings.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Waterproof (IPX8) O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the holographic sight for reliable performance in all environments.
- ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rear facing controls Easily power up and click through intensity levels.
- FHQ™ Technology Virtually eliminates stray light emissions for stealth-shooter-signature in low light and prevents eyepiece glare common to other holographic sights.
- Integrated Mount Quickly attaches to any Weaver or Picatinny rail with the integrated mount.
- Matte Anodized Finish Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
AMG UH-1 Gen II EBR-CQB RETICLE EBR-CQB RETICLE
The clean, highly versatile, purpose-built reticle creates optimal target engagement in a wide range of scenarios.