The latest in Airsoft battery technology. Li-Fe has a longer life cycle, as well as better thermal performance, (good performance in high and low temperature) than a Li-Po battery does. During use in airsoft guns, thermal stability is very important, and many batteries can get too hot to safely use.
The 9.9 Li-Fe battery also strikes a perfect balance for high performance in AEGs below 1 joule energy output. For most standard Airsoft guns, an 11.1V battery has too high a voltage for the motors and the gears and can potentially damage the gun. A 9.9V Li-Fe has perfect voltage for high performance Airsoft guns while maintaining a rapid rate of fire. This battery is fitted with T-Plug connectors for more efficient power transfer.
Important: A Li-Fe charger must be used.
- Configuration: 3 split-cell.
- Fitted with T-Plug connectors
- Voltage: 9.9V.
- Capacity : 1000mAh.
- Comes with align balance connector.
- Dimensions: 25x21x150mm (1,0x0,9x6,0 in.).
- Size compatible with mini-type batteries.
- This pack is ideal for M90 to M120 upgrades.
- Replaces an 8.4V to 9.6V NiMH pack.
- Ultra-advanced Li-Fe battery technology.
To prolong the life of a Li-Fe battery:
- Never completely discharge the battery.
- Stop using the battery the moment you hear the Rate of Fire goes down.
- IMPORTANT: You must use a Li-Fe charger, no exceptions.
Never leave LI-PO/LiFe/NiMH batteries charging unattended
Always monitor the charging process of your LI-PO/LiFe/NiMH batteries so that you can react immediately to any potential problems
If your LI-PO/LiFe/NiMH batteries start to balloon or swell up, discontinue charging/discharging
Before and after use of your LI-PO/LiFe/NiMH batteries, inspect them to ensure that there is no physical damage or swelling as those are signs of imminent failure
Read all instructions on the batteries, box & packaging before use.